Cambridge Health Alliance is an award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro north communities, providing innovative primary, specialty and emergency care through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals. We are a mission-driven organization that is passionate about serving our ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population. Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system. The Department of Surgery is site for surgical training of residents from Beth Israel Deaconess surgical residents and Transition Year residents from CHA.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to join our Department of Surgery on a Per Diem basis.
- Per Diem position at CHA Cambridge Hospital and CHA Everett Hospital
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights available
- First Assist responsibilities are required
- Work independently but in collaboration with talented team of physicians and nursing staff to provide full scope of surgical care
- Supportive and collegial work environment, with dedicated colleagues similarly committed to providing quality health care to a diverse patient population
- Strong infrastructure and practice supports
- Use of fully integrated inpatient/outpatient EPIC EMR system
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits including a generous Paid Time Off program, Medical / Dental / Life insurance, a 403b retirement plan with Employer Match, company-paid short and long term disability, CME time and money, and more.
For more information on CHA and to apply, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to Mary Cummings in the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunities. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct that, in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.