Cambridge Health Alliance is an award-winning public healthcare system in Boston’s metro-north communities. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
Physician Assistant Opportunity in Hospital Medicine
- Part-time position as a Hospitalist at Cambridge Hospital
- 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Will work independently but in collaboration with CHA’s existing team of physicians, physician assistants and clinical/administrative support staff to provide full scope inpatient care
- Primary responsibility to provide medical coverage to our expanding psychiatry units
- Periodic coverage on the Cambridge Hospital medical units
- Experience working as a PA and a demonstrated ability to manage patients in a fast paced environment is preferred
- Our hospitalist team is patient-centered and team-focused, with a strong commitment to serving our diverse, underserved patient population
We offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, and a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC). Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply. CVs may be sent directly to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.