Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a nationally recognized, award-winning, public health system located in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro-north region. We are recruiting for an experienced Physician Assistant to join our Primary Care team. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of community based outpatient clinics and three hospital campuses. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard University Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Position available in Cambridge, MA
- Full time opportunity - 40 hours per week
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience treating patients of all ages
- Incoming PA should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully collaborate in a multidisciplinary setting
- Qualified applicants will share a commitment to CHA’s mission and patient population. Prior experience with use of Interpreters is a plus. Although not required fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese and/or Haitian Creole is preferred.
CHA offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits packages for employees and their families.
To learn more and apply please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Candidates may also send CV and cover letter directly to the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct that, in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.