The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cambridge Health Alliance is recruiting a full time Ob/Gyn physician to join our team. At CHA, we provide a full spectrum of gynecological, obstetric, maternity and reproductive health care services to our growing patient population in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s metro North region.
CHA is a nationally recognized, award winning public health system, known for innovation, community excellence and inclusion. Our Health System is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Physician will work in various settings including at our outpatient clinic, inpatient on the labor & delivery floor and in the OR
- For clinician educators, opportunity to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, Tufts University School of Medicine, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in both surgical and outpatient settings
- Be a part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team which includes Certified Nurse Midwives, Family Medicine physicians, Ob/Gyn trained Physician Assistants
- Manageable call schedule of 1:10
- Assume an established patient panel, but will have capacity to accommodate new patients
- For those interested/experienced, opportunity to get involved with quality/performance improvement initiatives for the Department
- Collegial staff with low clinician turnover
- Position is located in Somerville, but if interested, can also practice in either Cambridge or Revere
Qualified candidates will BE/BC and possess both excellent clinical and communication skills. Full time and experience is preferred. Candidates must have a commitment to providing the highest quality care to our multicultural, underserved patient population.
To apply through our confidential portal, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at email@example.com.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.