The Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry at Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is seeking a Full-Time or Part-Time Team Leader for RISE, our Early Psychosis Program. RISE is part of the Massachusetts Early Psychosis Network and is guided by the NAVIGATE model for coordinated specialty care. CHA consists of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Malden, and Boston’s Metro North Region.
CHA's Department of Psychiatry is one of the primary departments of the Harvard Medical School (HMS) Department of Psychiatry. Faculty are eligible for HMS appointment at the Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor level, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities for HMS students, residents, and fellows. RISE is a primary teaching and clinical research team for the department. Responsibilities of the Team Leader are:
- Collaborate with RISE Director to provide program leadership and oversight of all clinical care provided by the RISE team.
- Provide clinical duties include conducting some intakes, evaluations, and referrals for adults and/or families with early psychosis, as well as providing treatment to a portion of patients in the program.
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and multispecialty team setting.
- Participate in teaching opportunities within the CHA system and other area organizations
- Possibility of providing supervision of psychology interns and post-doctoral fellows, or social work interns and fellows.
- An HMS appointment at the rank of Instructor or above will be commensurate with HMS appointment criteria and candidate qualifications.
Candidates must be independently licensed PhD or MSW with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience with psychotic patients, with a preference for clinicians with familiarity or training in the Navigate Model of Care for First Episode Psychosis and experience working with patients with early onset psychotic illnesses and their families.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.