Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a nationally recognized, award-winning public healthcare system that provides high quality primary, specialty and emergency care to our patients. Known for innovation and community excellence, CHA’s integrated system of care includes an established network of outpatient clinics, a dedicated psychiatric inpatient facility, and two full service hospitals. We provide care to a diverse and underserved patient population and we are recognized for mitigating health care disparities in the community.
CHA is currently recruiting a full time Chief for our rapidly growing Urology Division. The incoming Chief will have both clinical and administrative responsibilities and will oversee a multidisciplinary team of committed and talented staff.
The Chief will develop a strategic plan for continued growth, oversee and develop outstanding professional staff and identify quality improvement initiatives. There is additional opportunity to a provide professional leadership, program development and education to the newly established Robotic Surgery program. This is an exciting opportunity for personal growth and we are confident this role will provide an exceptional opportunity to further develop as a Clinician educator within our organization.
At CHA we offer:
- Clinical research/teaching opportunities with residents and medical students as a Harvard Medical School affiliate. Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic) utilized throughout our ambulatory and inpatient sites.
- A Urology Division that is equipped with updated technologies, including the Intuitive XI Robot.
- Robust inpatient/outpatient clinical and administrative support. Well-trained, experienced PAs in the clinic and Housestaff to assist with inpatient care.
- Tertiary hospital affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Collaborative practice environment, built in referral network (more than 300 primary care physicians employed at CHA’s Physician Organization) and an innovative clinical model with over 10,000 urology clinic visits annually.
- Organizational commitment and focus on patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Collegial colleagues similarly committed to provide care to a diverse and growing patient population.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of progressive leadership experience. 5+ years of clinical experience and robotically trained.
- History of successful program development is preferred.
- Strong commitment to quality, demonstrated ability to build effective teams and interest in process improvement.
- Excellent communication and clinical skills.
To learn more and apply, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. To submit a confidential CV/cover letter directly via email please send to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both minorities and women to apply. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.